We have two goals for our funds – to make women better philanthropists and to direct money into our community
Our Endowment Fund
The founders of Melbourne Women’s Fund have also established a separate endowment fund with the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation named Melbourne Women’s Fund 2 (Charitable Fund Account), to complement the Collective Giving Account. Donations to the Endowment Fund are open to all, not just members.
The aim of the Endowment Fund is to build a corpus over time, so that interest earned (income) can be distributed as grants to support the mission of the Melbourne Women’s Fund. By making donations to the endowment fund, donors can contribute to the vision of the Melbourne Women’s Fund in perpetuity. The endowment Fund is a sub-fund of the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation (public ancillary fund) that is held in perpetuity.
By making donations to the endowment fund, donors can secure our funding for the future
Make a Gift
Melbourne Women’s Fund members and other donors can also mark a special occasion or remembrance of a family member, friend or colleague by providing a tribute for us to acknowledge privately to the donor, please include the details in the “Tribute” box on the electronic or pdf forms.
We provide two options for donations, electronic or mail.
- Electronic – fill in the form below and click the “Submit” button providing Melbourne Women’s Fund with your donation details. The page will refresh with “Your form has been successfully submitted.”, then scroll down and click the big red “Make Donation” button to take you to the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation site for electronic payment.
- Mail – If you prefer to donate by mail and pay by cheque or credit card please go to the download link at the bottom of the page and download the donation form, complete and return to us.
Thank you for your gift!
Note: After clicking the “Make donation” link below, which takes you to the LMCF “Make a Donation” page, please fill in the required information
- In “Donation Amount” insert Your Donation Amount
- Select the campaign named Melbourne Women’s Fund 2 (Endowment Fund)
- You will receive a Tax Receipt from the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation for the full value of your donation.
- Melbourne Women’s Fund 2 is a Charitable Fund Account of the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation. ABN 63735 798 473
- Financial information regarding Melbourne Women’s Fund 2 Donations is handled by the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation.