Become a Life Member of Melbourne Women’s Fund
At Melbourne Women’s Fund launch in May 2014, our guest speaker, Susan Alberti AC (pictured above) became our Founding Life Member. Since her significant gift we have been fortunate to attract three more MWF Life Members, at a donation of $25,000. These funds are held in an Endowment Account at the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation, which is named “Melbourne Women’s Fund Charitable Account 2”. When these funds reach $200,000 we will be able to begin funding educational scholarships for disadvantaged women.
If you’d like to become another Life Member at this substantial level of support, we would be thrilled to hear from you. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide two methods for becoming a life member, electronic or mail.
- Electronic – fill in the form below and click the Submit button providing Melbourne Women’s Fund with your contact details. The page will refresh with “Your form has been successfully submitted.”, then scroll down and click the big red “Make Payment” button to take you to the LMCF site for electronic payment.
- Mail – If you prefer to join by mail and pay by cheque or credit card please go to the download link at the bottom of the page and download the membership form, complete and return to us.
We look forward to meeting you at our next function!
Note: After clicking the “Make Payment” link below, which takes you to the LMCF “Melbourne Women’s Fund” page, please scroll down, select the Lifetime Membership category, complete the details, and make payment.
For any problems making payment please contact Lonia Catalano, Donor Services Coordinator ph: 9633 0036
- You will receive a Tax Receipt from the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation for the full value of your donation.
- Melbourne Women’s Fund 2 is a Charitable Fund Account of the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation. ABN 63735 798 473
- Financial information regarding Melbourne Women’s Fund 2 Donations is handled by the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation.