There is nothing more powerful than a community of individuals with a shared passion and purpose
We are pleased you are interested in joining and will be happy to hear from you if you would like more information. Please call us on 0407 755 481 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Otherwise, you could sign up now!
We provide several methods for joining or renewing:
- Electronic – Click the red “Join/Renew” button below to take you to the MWF’s membership section on the LMCF site. Please select your desired membership category, complete the details, and make your payment.
- Mail – If you prefer to join or renew by mail and pay by cheque or credit card, please download and complete either the ‘New Member’ form (if you would like to join) or ‘Membership Renewal’ form (if you’re a member wanting to renew). Then either mail it in, or scan and email it, to email@example.com
- Workplace Giving – You may become a member using workplace giving, which involves your company supporting typically 50% of your membership. Please call Lonia Catalano, LMCF Philanthropic Services Officer on 9633 0036 (Mon-Thurs) or Irene on 9633 0033 (Mon-Fri) at LMCF to arrange your membership via workplace giving.
We also have a monthly payment option!
We now offer our members a monthly debit plan to pay their annual membership donation.
To arrange your monthly debit plan, please contact Lonia (Mon-Thurs) on 9633 0036 or Irene on 9633 0033 (Mon-Fri) at LMCF. Alternatively, you can fill out the form below and either email it or post it to Lonia at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you at our next function!
For any problems making payment please contact Lonia Catalano, LMCF Philanthropic Services Officer on 9633 0036 (Mon-Thurs) or Irene on 9633 0033 (Mon-Fri) at LMCF.
Melbourne Women’s Fund is a Collective Giving Account of the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation. ABN 63 635 798 473
- You will receive two receipts from the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation – a tax receipt for the $1,000 donation, and a non-tax-deductible receipt for the $132 (incl. GST) admin fee. If you are a NextGen member, your tax receipt will be in the amount of $500 for your donation and your non-tax-deductible receipt will be $65 (incl. GST) for the admin fee.
- Membership is encouraged for at least three years to give members the best opportunity to learn from and contribute to our vibrant community serving the needs of vulnerable women and families.
- You can make your membership donation annually (total $1,132.00 or $565 for NextGen members) or pay for a three-year period in one payment if that is more convenient (total $3,396.00 or $1,695 for NextGen members). You can also make monthly instalments (see below).
- Financial information regarding Melbourne Women’s Fund Membership is handled by the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation.