There is nothing more powerful than a community of individuals with a shared passion and purpose
We are pleased you are interested in joining, and will be happy to hear from you if you would like more information. Please call us on 0402 268 330 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Otherwise, you could sign up now!
We provide three methods for joining or renewing:
- Electronic – Click the big red “Join/Renew” button to take you to the LMCF site for electronic payment.
- Mail – If you prefer to join or renew by mail and pay by cheque or credit card, please go to the download links at the bottom of the page and download the New Member or Annual Membership Renewal form, complete and return to us.
- Workplace Giving – You may also become a member using workplace giving, which involves your company supporting typically 50% of your membership. Please call Lonia Catalano at the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation (LMCF) on (03) 9633 0036 for further information.
We look forward to meeting you at our next function!
Note: After clicking the “Join/Renew” link below, which takes you to the LMCF’s “Melbourne Women’s Fund” page, please scroll down, select your desired membership category, complete the details, and make your payment.
For any problems making payment please contact Lonia Catalano, Donor Services Coordinator ph: 9633 0036
Melbourne Women’s Fund is a Collective Giving Account of the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation. ABN 63 635 798 473
- You will receive two receipts from the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation – a Tax Receipt for the $1,000 donation, and a non-tax-deductible receipt for the $132 (incl. GST) admin fee
- Membership is encouraged for at least three years to give members the best opportunity to learn from, and contribute to, our vibrant community serving the needs of vulnerable women and families.
- You can make your membership donation annually (total $1,132.00) or pay for a three-year period in one payment if that is more convenient (total $3,396.00)
Other Payment Options
1 – Monthly Payments
- We are now able to offer our members a monthly debit plan to pay for your annual membership donation. This is organised through the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation
- Any questions regarding setting up your donation by monthly debit, please contact Lonia Catalano, LMCF Philanthropic Services Officer ph: 9633 0036
2 – To join or renew via mail or email
- Download and complete this application
- Then either mail it in, or scan and email it to email@example.com
- Financial information regarding Melbourne Women’s Fund Membership is handled by the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation.