Please find below links to interesting articles and information.
Women Donors Network ‘Genderwise Philanthropy’ booklet
New York Times article about Giving Circles, dated 7 Nov, 2013
Generosity – online magazine
This magazine highlights the latest news, trends, blogs and opinions in philanthropy as told by the world’s media.
Our Community – a social enterprise for community groups
This organisation has a series of practical resource guides for community groups that provide a wealth of information on a wide range of topics. Guides can be purchased as booklets and are also available online.
Pro Bono Australia
Pro Bono Australia is an online hub for people engaged in the Not for Profit sector. It provides all the latest news, jobs, events and information that people need around Australia.
It provides information on:
- newsworthy issues concerning the Not for Profit sector
- volunteering professional skills
- job seeking in the sector
- finding a Not for Profit organisations to donate to
- readings regarding businesses and what they do to support resilient Australian communities
Reflections from the 2015 Philanthropy Summit (NZ)
Synopsis of the 2015 Philanthropy New Zealand conference in Auckland in April