There is nothing more powerful than a community of women with a shared passion and purpose
We are pleased you are interested in joining, and will be happy to hear from you if you would like more information. Please call us on 0402 268 330 or email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Otherwise, you could sign up now!
We provide two methods for joining, electronic or mail.
- Electronic – fill in the form below and click the Submit button providing Melbourne Women’s Fund with your contact details. The page will refresh with “Your form has been successfully submitted.”, then scroll down and click the big red “Make Payment” button to take you to the LMCF site for electronic payment.
- Mail – If you prefer to join by mail and pay by cheque or credit card please go to the download link at the bottom of the page and download the membership form, complete and return to us.
We look forward to meeting you at our next function!
Note: After clicking the “Make Payment” link below, which takes you to the LMCF “Melbourne Women’s Fund” page, please scroll down, select the membership category, complete the details, and make payment.
For any problems making payment please contact Lonia Catalano, Donor Services Coordinator ph: 9633 0036
Melbourne Women’s Fund is a Collective Giving Account of the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation. ABN 63 635 798 473
- You will receive two receipts from the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation, a Tax Receipt for the $1,000 donation, and a non-taxable receipt for the $110 (incl. GST) admin fee
- Membership is encouraged for at least a three year involvement so Melbourne Women’s Fund has a reliable base of contributions to fund ongoing grantmaking in our community
- You can make your Membership Contribution annually, or for the three year period in one payment if that is more convenient (Donation amount would be $3,330.00)
Monthly donation payment plan is now available:
- We are now able to offer our members a monthly debit plan to pay for your annual membership donation. This is organised through the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation
- Any questions regarding setting up your donation by monthly debit, please contact Lonia Catalano, Philanthropic Services Officer ph: 9633 0036
- Financial information regarding Melbourne Women’s Fund Membership is handled by the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation.